Candles are great to create a good mood for 4th of July evening. They can be part of table centerpieces, decorate your mantel, light up your backyard and used for many other tasks. Here are some patriotic versions of candles and candles that you might make for yourself:
- DIY 4th Of July Candle Holders Of Glasses from BHG are easy to make with rew, white and blue rubber bands.
- Easy DIY Sand Candles For 4th Of July from Martha Stewart can help you to pay tribute to the Stars and Stripe. Red, white, and blue bands of sand dress up votive candles to make flickering lights that are cheerful and fun.
- DIY Candle Centerpiece For 4th Of July from BHG can add some fireworks to your dinner table.
- Simple DIY Centerpiece For 4th Of July from BHG is a very simple candle centerpiece made of a glass hurricane and a votive candle.
- DIY 4th Of July Candle Lanterns from Social Couture are easy to make and perfect to light up your backyard.