7 DIY Succulent Centerpieces That Are Cheap And Easy To Make
Succulent centerpieces are especially useful during the holidays. They could be used as on festive tables, as mantel decorations and all around your home. They also are very easy to make and materials won’t cost much. Of course you need some interesting vessel and small succulents. Although that isn’t the problem even if you haven’t them at your home. You can purchase them in many stores and they would be useful to you even after the holiday season.
- Succulent Holiday Centerpiece by LA Times is perfect as for the Thanksgiving table as for the Christmas one.
- Succulent Can Centerpiece by AT consists of several planters made of reused cans and wrapping paper.
- Succulent Centerpiece For Wedding by Yes, Please – perfect for wedding tables and could be taken home after wedding.
- Succulent Container by Nadia Knows Gardens – a small tabletop succulent design with a simple inspirational message rock, decorative pebbles and a linear design of small succulents all the same species.
- Tabletop terrariums with succulents – easy and cheap to make.
- Small succulent centerpiece for Christmas table by AT is perfect for guests to see over the table. It features one small succulent on coffee beens.
- Table Top Succulent Planter by Nadia Knows Gardens is an awesome decoration for Holiday season.