If you need more space in your kitchen then you should implement some creative space saving solutions there. That’s especially important at small kitchens but could be useful even on big ones. I want to show you how you can take advantage of cabinet doors without ruining the kitchen’s design. The idea is to mount some of things that you use every day inside of them. Nowadays you can even buy holders for many of these things but you can also make them. Here are 5 things I can recommend you to do:
- Fix a garbage can on inside one of your cabinets doors. You can buy a special can for the task or even fix some small can you already have.
- Make a DIY hidden grocery list chalkboard. That’s a very useful thing that will help you to remember recipes and things you need to buy.
- Measuring cup hang-up can be made of strips of hooks mounted inside doors. Such solution will free up drawer space and provide you an easy access to measuring cups and spoons.
- Put a spice rack inside one of your cabinets doors. There are as many DIY solutions you can search for as different pre-made racks.
- Plastic bags holder that you can made of a tissue box can accomodate small garbage bags, plastic grocery bags and small rags.