In March 2018, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best and the most interesting decorating ideas among them.
- A bathroom backsplash isn’t a new thing: it’s a practical solution to save your walls around the sink or the bathtub from too much moist. Here are some gorgeous examples you might like.
- We’ve prepared a source of inspiration: a pack of glass space dividers in different styles and looks. They are perfect for open spaces so take a look.
- Moroccan-inspired touches are a popular idea to spruce up any interior, from a boho to a modern one, they add a bit of exotic. Here are ideas to rock them!
- You may say that using wallpaper in bathrooms isn’t practical at all as this is a humid space but modern wallpapers have unique finishes that keep them perfect for a long time. Here are some examples to decorate a bathroom with modern wallpapers.
- A key rack is a must for every small entryway – if you don’t have a console or a bench with a catch-all tray, you need to store the keys somewhere. Here are some inspiring examples showing how cool they could be.