In July 2019, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best and the most interesting decorating ideas and DIYs among them.
- Live edge furniture is a hot trend right now. Lets DIY some furniture inspired by it.
- Rough wood brings a cozy rustic and natural feel to the space at once, here are some examples to incorporate it.
- Even if you don’t drop your phone often, it may happen and to prevent this, you can get a cool piece – a pop socket! Lets DIY one.
- Summer is the best time to sunbathe, swim, enjoy fresh air and sunshine wherever you want. If your outdoor space isn’t large, you still can squeeze a pool there. Here are some ideas to do that.
- Do you need something that doesn’t take much set up and allows your baby to move and work on their development skills? The solution to this problem just may be a baby gym!