With only couple of items you can make a stylish tiered cupcake stand. It will a nice decoration of any festive table plus it would be able to accommodate a lot of deserts. You’ll need:
- A candlestick that you can disassemble
- Two melamine plates with cute design
- A decorative glass knob
- Disassemble you candlestick.
- Spray paint all its parts and a decorative knob in white.
- Drill a hole through the center of both plates. In order to do that right start with a smaller hole and then gradually made it bigger by switching to a bigger drill bit.
- Put candlestick back together adding the plates as you go.
- Cover the whole on the top with the knob.
You can make cupcake stands of as much levels as you need. Just be careful not to make it so heavy that it breaks itself.