This nice project is a very easy to make skeleton decoration for fridge that you can use on Halloween. It’s as cute as creepy.
Here is what you need:
- Pattern, that you can download from the BHG website (the link below)
- Black cardstock
- White paper
- Self-adhesive magnet strips
- Print the patter onto white paper.
- Cut out hte pieces and glue them onto blak cardstock.
- Cut out them, leaving a small border of black.
- Add self-adhesive magnet strips to the back of each piece.
That’s all. Now you can arrange the skeleton on your fridge. In case you wan’t something more creepy you can find some other patters to print.