Here are the coolest crafts projects for you and for your kids that we covered on Shelterness during 2016.
- Egg cartons are a great eco-friendly material for many kinds of crafts, especially for kids. Don’t throw them away!
- A pool noodle is a cylindrical piece of polyethylene foam, sometimes hollow. You can make lots of cool things from a bunch of such noodles. Here are some ideas!
- Here is a bunch of cool pipe crafts for home décor and not only.
- Here is a bunch of DIYs that can be made of cereal boxes, and without much effort and special skills, that’s awesome!
- Wine bottles can be a great materials for crafts of various kinds, they can be turned into a lot of things. Let’s see what you can make for indoor décor from them.