If you have an old chair or a couple of stools, you can easily renovate them using old fabric or clothes – no special skills are required, you just need to like sewing. So, the common instruction is to take off the old upholstery and then measure how much fabric you need. After that just turn on your creativity: arrange various pieces of different shapes and colors into one whole upholstery! Don’t forget to leave some place on each piece for a seam – it shouldn’t be too small. Use a furniture stapler or a hammer and nails to attach your new patchwork upholstery to the chair. Read the tutorials below to find out all the details for each project.
- 9 DIY Patchwork Art Projects For Home Décor
- 8 DIY Patchwork Stools And Chairs You Can Easily Make
- 7 DIY Patchwork Accessories That Will Excite You
- 6 Easy DIY Patchwork Pouches To Make
- 8 DIY Patchwork Coasters Tutorials You’ll Like
- 12 DIY Patchwork Pillows That Are Easy to Make
- 11 Colorful DIY Patchwork Quilts And Blankets