Here are the coolest DIY furniture projects you could use for your home decor that we covered on Shelterness during 2018. The coolest DIY furniture projects of the previous year are also great!
- IKEA Besta is a simple and truly Scandinavian furniture collection that fits most of modern spaces but may seem too plain and a bit boring. Here are DIY ways to spice it up.
- A kitchen island is a very comfy in using piece because it can store various things, you can wash and cook on it and even have a meal, so more and more home owners go for it. Lets build one by yourself!
- IKEA Hemnes bedroom furniture collection is a simple and cool series suitable for every modern space. Lets see how to spice up dressers from it.
- Here are cool velvet furniture pieces and pillows that are sure to spruce up your spaces that you could make by yourself.
- DIY a console for your space! It would be perfect for an entryway or a living room.
- IKEA Frosta stool is a simple stool of birch plywood, which is very comfy and functional yet totally plain and unoriginal. Lets make something cool from it!
- This roundup is full of cool furniture projects of shutters, because this is a great way to upcycle them and give them a new life.