Here are the coolest DIY furniture projects you could use for your home decor that we covered on Shelterness during 2017. The coolest DIY furniture projects of the previous year are also great!
- A bar cart is a popular piece that may be used as a home bar or to serve drinks for your guests at the party. Here are several DIY ones.
- With this roundup we wanted to inspire you to craft some furniture for outdoors with pallets.
- Ikea Moppe is a mini storage chest that helps you organize everything. Here are some awesome craft projects to upgrade these awesome storage units.
- If you love crafting and can’t live without it, then you need a craft table. Here are several DIY ones.
- A side table is something standing next to your sofa or chair where you place remote controls, cups with drinks, books, tablets or whatever. Make one!
- Let’s have a look at IKEA hacks – some of them are IKEA bar cart hacks and other are bars made of other pieces.
- Here are some DIYs for those of you who need a wardrobe, and these ones are hacked Ikea ones.
- Here are DIY IKEA hacks dedicated to stools.