Patchwork pieces are amazingly cheerful, vivacious and bring that warm country chic touch, which makes any space cozier. If you have a pack of various fabrics or just old clothes, you can easily turn them into a cool cushion or pillow cover. Take a sewing machine and sew the fabric pieces together – and you’ll get a lively cushion fast and easy! You can also print your photos on fabric and add them to the cushion – that’s a lovely idea to personalize the piece. Valentine’s Day is close, so you can make a patchwork heart pillow – so creative! Get more ideas with tutorials below!
- 9 DIY Patchwork Art Projects For Home Décor
- 8 DIY Patchwork Stools And Chairs You Can Easily Make
- 7 DIY Patchwork Accessories That Will Excite You
- 6 Easy DIY Patchwork Pouches To Make
- 8 DIY Patchwork Coasters Tutorials You’ll Like
- 12 DIY Patchwork Pillows That Are Easy to Make
- 11 Colorful DIY Patchwork Quilts And Blankets