We’ve already told you about whitewashed headboards, and today we’ve rounded up whitewashed furniture tutorials. Whitewashed furniture will amazingly continue your décor – beach décor, shabby chic, vintage or girlish. Whitewashing is a very easy technique, for this you’ll need only the special paint. You can actually distress any furniture piece you like: a chair, a table, a bench, a dresser or any other. Any old furniture piece that you’d like to renovate would do – it’ll look cool after that. Read the tutorials below to find out how to fulfill this or that project and make your décor relaxed and distressed!
- 7 DIY Shabby Chic Whitewashed Headboards
- 7 Whitewashed Furniture DIYs For Distressed Décor
- 6 DIY Whitewashed Cabinets For Cozy Shabby Chic Décor
- How To Whitewash A Brick Fireplace: 8 Tutorials
- How To Whitewash Walls: 7 Tutorials