In November 2017, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best DIY tutorials and the most helpful how to articles among them.
- If you don’t feel like a usual Christmas tree, or just want some additional ones for different rooms, here are several DIY projects to help you make them.
- Here are various DIY projects showing how to make sensory bins, jars and trays. They will keep your kids busy and develop them at the same time.
- Posters are a bit different thing than a painting. Here are several cool DIY projects to help you hang one.
- A shoebox is a great thing to recycle and you can make a lot of things of it. Here are some amazing project ideas.
- Playdough is great sensory toy for kids. If you want to make it by yourself then we have several great recipes for you!