In September 2020, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best and the most interesting decorating ideas among them.
- Here are some traditional ideas for your Halloween decor – use skulls, skeletons and ghosts.
- Decorating your mantel for Thanksgiving isn’t as hard as it sounds. We’re here to help you with that.
- What’s a Chesterfield sofa? This is a couch with a specific design. Here you’ll find what kind of design and how to fit such sofa into any interior.
- Spiders, snakes and bats are all those spooky creatures that we are normally afraid of, but at Halloween they become a nice part of décor. Here is why.
- A wingback chair was first introduced in England during the 1600s. It still looks good in many interiors so lets see how to rock it.