In August 2021, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best and the most interesting decorating ideas among them.
- Japandi design is a combo of Scandinavian functionality and Japanese minimalism. Here are ideas to rock it in home decor.
- Though many homeowners tend to remove non-working fireplaces, we’d recommend to keep them and just style them right – with candles, LEDs, use them as storage spaces or display some beautiful items.
- We’re ready to reassure you and prove that open shelving is amazing for storage and display and can match all kitchen styles and floating shelving is even better!
- A black bathtub is a very catchy solution that can match almost every bathroom. Here are great examples of that.
- A bedroom with ceiling beams is one that feels vastly different from the more contemporary and minimal bedrooms that feel ‘disconnected’ at times. Here are beautiful examples.