In August 2019, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best and the most interesting decorating ideas and DIYs among them.
- It’s almost back to school time and it means that lots of kids and adults are going to go back to studying. Lets spruce up your backpack in a nice way.
- Paper clips can make great bookmarks, pegs for closing greeting cards or even gift bags, especially when they are turned into something cute. Here are several project ideas to do that.
- Wainscoting is a bunch of wooden panels that covers the lower part of the wall or the whole wall. Here are ideas to rock it.
- A sensory bin is a cool container filled with various stuff. Lets see how to make them for your kids.
- Here are some super cool roasting stick tutorials that will make your campfire party amazing and will add a touch of style to it.