Whitewashing a fireplace is the easiest way to renovate your old fireplace, no matter what material it’s made of. Whitewashing give the fireplace an elegant look, and depending on the accessories and material it’s made of, it’ll bring a rustic touch, a shabby chic or even a girlish one. Especially if you are going to get just a decorative fireplace, whitewash it! So, the recipe is applying several coats of whitewash paint to the fireplace and let it dry. But how to do that in details you can read below, in the tutorials, get inspired and prepare the whitewash paint!
- 7 DIY Shabby Chic Whitewashed Headboards
- 7 Whitewashed Furniture DIYs For Distressed Décor
- 6 DIY Whitewashed Cabinets For Cozy Shabby Chic Décor
- How To Whitewash A Brick Fireplace: 8 Tutorials
- How To Whitewash Walls: 7 Tutorials