Usually, there aren’t much space in hallways. That’s why these part of our homes are usually very simple and non-creative. Although wall stickers can easily change that. They are easy to make by yourself and will definitely make your hallway look creative. Besides, supplemented with a hook for clothes, an umbrella stand and several shelves for shoes they also will make this part of your home practical.
- Black self-adhesive paper
- 4 brackets and 2 white shelves
- Black acrylic paint
- Coat hook
- Make the pencil sketch of the rectangle on the wall.
- Using black acrylic paint and broad-brush paint this rectangle.
- Once the painted area is dry, fastern previously painted in black brackets They will hold the shelves.
- Cut a hanger, shoes, and a bag from the self-adhesive paper.
- Glue them to the wall.
- Fastern the hook for cloth in the middle of the hanger.
- Finish the bottom of your stand with umbrellas holder.