This quick and easy to make wall panel can become a great interior decoration for your home. It combines striking colors with gifts of nature and looks quite unique because of that. Dried flowers, leaves, and spkes would all work great for it. Decorating with them is beyond time and fashion so enjoy!
Materials and tools
- Purple acrylic paint
- Liquid nails
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Regular hair spray
- Six watercolor A4 sheets
- Six primed canvases
- Dried plants
- Cover watercolor paper sheets with paint using a broad brush.
- After the paint dries apply liquid nails on their backs.
- Firmly press them agains the primed canvases.
- Arrange plants on painted sheets and fix them using hot glue.
- Once the glue is dry cover the sheets with hairspray. It will prevent panels from accidental damage and protect from dust.
- Your wall herbarium is ready! Enjoy!