It isn’t late to make a cool centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner. For this one you won’t need a lot things to but so you definitely will finish it in time. Enjoy!
Materials & Tools
- Rectangular vase or planter
- Green floral foam (approximately 1.5 bricks)
- Black river rocks
- White lollipop sticks
- Chipboard letters
- Decorative pumpkins
- Some greenery
- Satin ribbon
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Fill your container with floral foam and cover it with river rocks.
- Insert your greenery on one side of the vase and place the pumpkins around it.
- Embellish the container with a band of satin ribbon.
- Using letters, lollipop sticks and hot glue make “give” and “thanks” words and insert into the centerpiece.