Painted coat rack is an interesting and creative solution for any hallway. Besides it’s cheap to make and can have a truly unique design. The base of such rack can be made as of MDF as of plywood.
Materials and tools
- Paper cutter
- Masking tape
- Furniture hooks
- Draw a contour of selected picture on the MDF surface using a ruler, a compass and a pencil.
- Cover the parts that you don’t need to paint with masking tape. Using a paper knife remove excesses of masking tape.
- Apply paint to the surface using a brush.
- Give paint some time to dry and remove masking tape.
- Screw furniture hooks and you’re done.