Natural materials, natural colors, stuffed animals on the walls, and plaid linens are attributes of so-called hunting style. Here is how you can decorate a coffee table in the same spirit. The final coffee table will also feature a built-in lamp. One of its legs will repeat the shape of a lamp making the whole composition looks harmonious.
Check out the second picture before starting the project. It shows all tools and materials you’ll need.
- First of all drill a hole inside a baluster and put an electrical cord through it.
- After that cut one leg of the table with a saw and glue up the second baluster instead of it.
- Cut plaid linen fabric slightly bigger than the table’s top and fix it on the back of the top using a wood stapler.
- Make a lamp shade from cardboard and fabric fixed on it using masking tape.
- Drill a hole in the center of the table’s top and pass the wire through it.
- Fix the lamp from the bottom of the table’s top in several places using screws. Fix its wire and a switch on one of the table legs.
- Stain wooden parts and place antlers at the base of the lamp.
- Enjoy your new coffee table!