In October, every house should have Halloween related wreath on its entrance door. Monsters, Inc is the great source of inspiration for it. One of creative folks from Craftster’s community has done such project and gave some instructions on how to repeat his work. It’s basically just a wreath-shaped pillow with a ribbon on the back to hang it on the door so it’s quite easy to make.
Supplies you’ll need:
- 3/4 yard fun fur
- 12 ping pong balls
- hot glue
- plastic bags
- black paint pen
Here is how to do the wreath:
- Trace two wreath shapes on the back of the fun fur and cut out.
- Cut slits about 1 1/4 inches long where you want the eyes.
- Push a ping pong ball through the slit, then ring with glue.
- Glue the two layers of fur together and stuff with plastic bags.
- Use glue to close the hole in the wreath.
- Sew a ribbon to the back for hanging.
- Use a black paint pen to draw eyes on the ping pong balls.
In case you want to see photos of the process, check out Craftster’s website. Happy Halloween!