In case you want to make your simple wooden dresser looks chic, shiny and glamorous you came to the right place. We will show you how to easily cover the front of such dresser to make it looks like it was designed in Art Deco style.
Materials and Tools
- Food aluminum foil (silver or golden)
- Black paint for wood (if you need to paint the dresser)
- Clear coat for metal
- Transparent round or square handles
- Paint the dresser in black if it isn’t already black.
- Glue the foil forming light folds by slightly shifting its surface with a damp cloth.
- Cover all surfaces with the clear coat.
- Fastern the handles.
Enjoy this shiny piece of Art Deco…