This tutorial will show you how to easily dress your windows for cheap. You can make these window curtains just in one hour so probably they worth a shot.
- Measure tape
- Thin wooden rail
- Wood stapler
- Measure your window’s internal space.
- Measure the same amount of the fabric and cut it.
- Wooden rail must has the same width as the window so cut it if needed.
- The wooden rail should be 1.5 cm from the fabric’s edge.
- Bend the fabric on the rail and use staples to fastern it.
- Measure off the twine 2,5 times longer that the height of the window.
- Toss the twine in the middle of the rail and attach the rail to the top of the window using the hammer.
- The twine should be in the middle of the window as at the front as at the back of the fabric. You need to tie and pull it up exactly in the middle of the window.
- It’s done. You can control the openness of the window with the twine.