If you want to make an eye-catching tabletop accessory then you came into the right place. This awesome stand will bring bats into the light of your home. The bats are made of paper and they perch atop gnarled branches.
- Florist’s Oasis
- Serrated knife
- Flowerpot or urn
- Large dry branch
- Spanish moss
- Bat template
- Construction paper: brown, black, orange, white
- Hole punch
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Wooden clothespins
- Carve Oasis and put into the pot.
- Push branch into center of Oasis and cover pot with moss.
- Enlarge and cut bat pattern.
- Cut and glue orange eyes for all bats.
- Cut and glue white fangs for all bats.
- Glue everything up.
- Glue clothespin on back of each bat and clip them to branches as desired.
If you’re need more detailed instructions visit the Woman’sDay website.
Photos: Kate Sears