Spring is a time to give old things a new life. If you have a sideboard that you don’t like anymore we have some ideas how you can decorate it. If you follow our instructions you’ll be happy to have such sideboard again. You even will be able to move it in your nursery and help your child to learn a foreign language.
Materials and tools
- Sideboard itself
- White acrylic primer
- Acrylic paints (white, gold, dark brown, old gold)
- Matte acrylic paint
- Letters of the alphabet printed on thin white paper
- Cover facades of sideboard drawers with the white primer.
- After 10-15 minutes treat all surfaces with a semi-dry brush with stiff bristles.
- Fix printed letters on facades of drawers and use them as templates by encircling their silhouettes with a pencil.
- Carefully remove the paper.
- Cover images of letters with a paint of your choice using a fine brush.
- After all facades are dry cover them with two coats of acrylic varnish with a four-hour break between coats.
- Your sideboard is ready to use on the next day.