Spring is a great season because it allows to spend time outdoors comfortable. It’s a good idea not only to clean your house but also to spice up it according to the season. First of all you can fresh up your front door with some beautiful Spring wreath. Here is a cute budget-friendly wreath that requires just a few steps and supplies to make it.
Materials and tools
- 1 Grapevine Wreath
- Various floral pieces, fake fruit, or any ornament that complements your wreath
- BBQ Skewers (for fake fruit or other large oranment)
- Hot Glue Gun & Gluesticks
- Floral wire
- If your floral pieces comes as a bush then separate them.
- Create a floral arrangement on the wreath.
- Add some fake fruits to the bottom of the wreath.
- Place extra leaves, feathers, and other decorating items on the wreath and fix them using floral wire or a glue gun.
- Add ribbon onto the top of your wreath to hang it on your front door.