We are all looking for bold and eye-catchy ideas to decorate our walls and floors, for original furniture and accessories to pop up the space but we mostly forget the ceilings, and for no reason! Ceilings design can easily become one of the focal points in any space, however big it is, and there are a lot of ideas to make them super bold!
Painting Your Ceiling In Statement Colors
The first and most popular way is painting your ceiling with some bright color of your choice: emerald, navy, pink, fuchsia, yellow, orange or may be go black. Doing this you should have some furniture or accessories of the same shade in the room to leave a lasting impression, for example, a pink ceiling and chairs of the same shade, or a yellow ceiling and curtains. If you don’t have any, play on the contrast – choose a completely different and bold color to rock. One more idea is choosing the same bold color for walls and ceilings, this way you embrace the space with one shade. Using molding or beams can add volume to your ceiling and make it look more sculptural, so don’t hesitate to add some if it fits.
Wallpapers And Photo Wallpapers For Bold Ceilings
Photo and usual wallpapers are another cool way to change your ceiling, you can go for some floral patterns for a girlish bedroom or bathroom, or try some geometric ones for a modern interior. Good news is that you can easily do all these renovations yourself, for cheap, without any fuss! Look at the ideas below to choose!
- 37 Ceiling Trim And Molding Ideas To Bring Vintage Chic
- 24 Trendy Modern Metal Ceiling Décor Ideas
- 51 Cozy Wood Ceiling Ideas To Warm Up Your Space
- 65 Ceiling Design Ideas That ROCKS
- 49 Cool Ceiling Molding And Trim Ideas
- 13 Cool Ideas To Make Your Ceilings Metallic And Shiny
- 36 Stylish And Timeless Coffered Ceiling Ideas For Any Room
- 28 Bold Ceiling Decor Ideas That Completely Change The Space
- 36 Practical And Stylish Basement Ceiling Décor Ideas