In September 2016, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best DIY tutorials and the most helpful how to articles among them.
- Mason jars are universal, they can be used for a ton of crafts and can be turned into almost anything. That’s why you can make lots of cool Halloween decor with them.
- Wood is the best material to fill any interior with warmth and coziness, so lets make some cool stuff from wood slices.
- Do you have a crib you don’t use anymore? Here are some DIYs that may inspire you to repurpose it into something cool.
- Animal heads are popular decorations, they bring a rustic, hunter-inspired or even African touch to the décor. Lets make one from paper mache!
- There are several ways to mix chalkboard paints, so read these tutorials to make some.