Got old fabrics? They are perfect for making cheerful patchwork coasters in case you know how to sew! First of all, grab all the fabric you have and create your design – round or square, with 2, 3 or more parts. Don’t forget that the thicker your fabric is, the safer your furniture is, or you may put something inside to keep the surfaces clean. Now cut the pieces of fabric and start sewing them together – so easy and fast with a sewing machine! Below you’ll find some ideas and schemes to make various patchwork coasters with different designs, get crafty, guys!
- 9 DIY Patchwork Art Projects For Home Décor
- 8 DIY Patchwork Stools And Chairs You Can Easily Make
- 7 DIY Patchwork Accessories That Will Excite You
- 6 Easy DIY Patchwork Pouches To Make
- 8 DIY Patchwork Coasters Tutorials You’ll Like
- 12 DIY Patchwork Pillows That Are Easy to Make
- 11 Colorful DIY Patchwork Quilts And Blankets