Making a wreath is first to do holiday craft project. It become quite simple nowadays thanks to a Styrofoam wreath forms available at most craft stores. Besides the project could easily become truly unique. All you need is a little bit of imagination and some patience to cover the form. Here are seven awesome ideas from the Country Living website that will help you.
- Berries Holiday Wreath is made with winter and tallow berries, which are available from your florist.
- Pine Cones Holiday Wreath is made with pine cones that could be found everywhere right now. It’s spiced up with spray paint to create a winter’s mood.
- Holiday Scarf Wreath is made of two old scarves and is one of the easiest to make out there.
- Felt Wreath is made of yarn shaped like poinsettias and wire.
- Photograph Wreath could be made of your family snapshots and hot-glue.
- Newspaper Wreath is made of several pages of newspaper. It’s not only holiday but also recycling project.
- Flower Wreath is good for any time of the year but don’t last long. It’s made with green leaves and peonies.