Here are the coolest DIY decorating projects you could use for your home decor that we covered on Shelterness during 2017. Btw, here are the coolest DIY decorating projects of the previous year.
- Flamingos are very summery and make us think of tropics and vacations. You can easily add these colorful and fun birds to your home décor and to outdoor spaces. Here are several DIY projects to do that.
- To refresh your space for summer, you can re-paint the walls, re-upholster the furniture or add some colorful wall art pieces but there’s another super easy way to add summer vibes to your home without breaking the bank and applying much effort – make a couple of colorful pillows.
- Clay, air dry, polymer, oven bake is a very popular material for crafts. This roundup is all about DIY clay decorations for spring.
- A shoebox is a great thing to recycle and you can make a lot of things of it. Here are some decorating projects you might be interested in.
- Boho chic décor is super popular for homes, parties and just attire. Lets make some chic wall art decorations in this style!
- Here are some cool DIY garlands for summer home décor.