Need a pouch or a pencil case? Don’t waste cool fabric on it, just take some old pieces – as many as you have – and turn them into a cool patchwork pouch! You can choose to make the piece completely patchwork, or take some fabric as a base and add patchwork details, squares or hearts, for example. If you want some peculiar shape, try to make a triangle patchwork pouch – so cool and eye-catching! Old colorful fabric mixes very well with various types of material: denim, leather, fur and so on, so get creative, guys! You’ll find some tutorials below, find you perfect pouch among them!
- 9 DIY Patchwork Art Projects For Home Décor
- 8 DIY Patchwork Stools And Chairs You Can Easily Make
- 7 DIY Patchwork Accessories That Will Excite You
- 6 Easy DIY Patchwork Pouches To Make
- 8 DIY Patchwork Coasters Tutorials You’ll Like
- 12 DIY Patchwork Pillows That Are Easy to Make
- 11 Colorful DIY Patchwork Quilts And Blankets