If you liked this awesome teapot lamp or even made one for yourself, you definitely will like these teacup clocks. They looks really great and are quite easy to make. If you have enough teacups you’re ready to use on such project you just need to do a lot of gluing. There aren’t many other actions so even DIY newbies can done such project. Of course you can find such clocks in some stores but the prices will be definitely more than $300. Check out these beautiful examples and make something you’ll proud of.
- Wall clock made of vintage teacups by Sweet Paul.
- Tea Cup Clock from Craftzine.
- Simple teacup clock by Vintage Revivals.
- DIY Tea Cup Clock via Dans Le Townhouse.
- Teacup clock by Retropolitan.