There are many ways to plan and decorate your bedroom nowadays. For example, you can put a bed in the center or the room or place something behind it even if the bed is close to the wall. The cool thing in this situation is that you don’t need to worry about the headboard. Although you definitely need to plan the whole layout carefully. Besides, it’s a good idea to use the space behind the bed practically.
Among the most popular solutions is to put some kind of storage there. That could be a large dresser, an open shelving system or even a fake wall with built in compartments. We all need additional storage so why not to use the space this way, right?
The second solution is to create a room divider behind a bed. There could be a walk-in closet, a bathroom or even a simple shower behind. You’ll definitely want to separate your bedroom from what is there. You’ll need a wall for that. This could be a floor to ceiling glass wall, a small concrete divider or even a simple fake wall.
One more cool thing to do is simply use the space behind the bed to add some decor to your bedroom. You can cover the wall with reclaimed wood planks to add a rustic touch, cover with a curtain to add a bohemian touch, or even whitewash a brick wall to add a touch of shabby chic style. You can also hang there an interesting gallery wall composition.
We’ve gathered for you a lot of cool ideas showing how you can use space behind the bed to make your bedroom not only functional but also good looking.
- 169 So Cool Headboard Ideas That You Won’t Need More
- 15 Creative Headboards For A Kids Room You Can Make
- 20 Creative Headboard Ideas To Imitate A Fireplace
- 19 Cool Ideas To Use Mirrors As Headboard
- 23 Ideas To Use Room Dividers As Headboards
- 45 Cool Ideas To Use Space Behind The Bed
- 5 DIY Storage Smart Headboards
- 31 Idea To Decorate A Brick Wall Behind Your Bed
- 25 Ideas To Decorate Wall Behind Your Headboard With Stripes