You may ask: why are patchwork pieces so awesome? I’ll answer: first, they are colorful and vivacious, second, you give a new life to old fabrics and clothes, third, they are rather easy to make even if you don’t have sewing skills. That’s why today I decided to attract your attention to the patchwork quilts, which are ideal for naps, picnics, sleep and so on. For such a quilt you’ll need assorted fabric stripes or just pieces and then you can choose the pattern that suits you. Get ready for spring picnics with a colorful quilt, read the tutorials below and find out a perfect variant for yourself!
- 9 DIY Patchwork Art Projects For Home Décor
- 8 DIY Patchwork Stools And Chairs You Can Easily Make
- 7 DIY Patchwork Accessories That Will Excite You
- 6 Easy DIY Patchwork Pouches To Make
- 8 DIY Patchwork Coasters Tutorials You’ll Like
- 12 DIY Patchwork Pillows That Are Easy to Make
- 11 Colorful DIY Patchwork Quilts And Blankets