Wall stickers are very popular at the moment. They usually are applied on walls but they also can be used to completely change old furniture pieces. In this tutorial, we will renovate an old chest of drawers into an element of modern interior decor covered with Iris flowers.
- Chest of Drawers
- Wall stickers with Irises on any other of your choice
- Purple, white and green acrylic paints
- Green fabric and satin ribbon
- Thin, medium and broad brushes
- Paper knife
- Paint the chest of drawers in white outside and in green inside.
- After two hours paint was previously painted white in purple.
- After two more hours sand purple surfaces with sandpaper.
- Apply stickers to the chest’s surface.
- Where the stickers cover the joints of the drawers make cuts with the paper knife.
- Cut rectangles for all drawers of green fabric. Their size should be the same as sizes of drawers bottoms.
- Apply glue on each drawer’s bottom.
- Apply green satin ribbon on edges of all these fabric rectangles with the iron.
- Apply these rectangles on drawer bottoms and you’re done!