Whimsically decorated planter can be a great an eye-catching centerpiece as indoors as outdoors. If you have some remains of ceramic tiles you can easily decorate any planter in such way. We have a tutorial that will help you to do that.
Materials and tools
- Ceramic tile fragments
- Glass decor elements
- Glass cutter
- Plastic container
- Blue and brown acrylic paint
- Ceramic paints
- Masking tape
- Using a glass cutter and pliers, give ceramic fragments desired shapes.
- Apply some patterns on several ceramic fragments using ceramic paint.
- Cover the whole pot with masking tape leaving the top edge.
- Paint this edge in blue.
- Glue ceramic fragments to the pot and complement the decor with mosaic glass.
- Add water to fugue until you get a creamy mass.
- Divide the mass into three parts. Add some blue, brown and white paint.
- Cover mosaics with these masses using a spatula.
- Remove fugue excess with a damp sponge and give the planter some time to dry.
- Enjoy your work!