DIY Halloween Ribbon Wreath
Wreaths are very important things for Halloween. There are plenty of different crafts projects around the internet that can you help one. This one, is very easy but cute. It will take some time to make it carefully but the result should be amazing. The project is done by Ellen from The Long Thread.
- 12″ foam wreath form
- 24 yards 1 1/4″ black grosgrain ribbon
- Measuring tape
- Cut 45-50 16″ pieces of ribbon.
- Tie one strand of ribbon in a knot around the wreath.
- Repeat with the knots, pushing them close together, until you fill the wreath.
- Cut one long piece of ribbon (48″) and tie one end to form a knot.
- Leave a long loop for hanging and tie another knot onto the wreath.
- Trim any frayed or long ends.