You have a lot of time to make a Easter wreath for your front door. Here is a small tutorial that will help you in that.
Materials and tools
- 16″ grape vine wreath
- 4 packages plastic white eggs
- A can of white primer spray and a can of Robin’s Egg spray
- Small amount of acrylic brown paint
- An old toothbrush
- A package of moss;
- A butter-cup “bouquet”
- Hot glue sticks, hot glue gun
- Rubber gloves
- Separate your plastic eggs, lay them out on a painting surface, prime, spray paint and make speckles using brow paint and a toothbrush.
- Hot glue moss to the grape vine wreath in a random manner.
- Attach eggs to the wreath using hot glue. If you have some artificial feathers attach them too.
- Hang your new wreath on the front door and enjoy!