DIY Christmas Wreath From Round Tree Ornaments
It’s always great when you can make such things as Christmas wreaths without spending money on them. For example, you can make one from round ornaments that you haven’t used for your Christmas tree.
- Round ornaments of various sizes (at least 80)
- Glue gun
- Metal hanger
- Bend the metal hanger into the form of a circle.
- Secure metal caps of all ornament balls with a little hot glue.
- Untwist the end of the hanger and string one all ornaments. Make sure to alternate sizes, placements and colors.
- Now you only need to secure the wreath to the door.