DIY Christmas Tree Made Of Pine Cones
Pine cones are ideal to make a fake Christmas tree. They are connected with real Christmas trees and are natural. Here is a small tutorial of how to make such tree.
- Plywood piece
- Neon or Christmas lights
- Small furniture legs
- Green and silver spray paints
- Cut a 70cm circle from plywood.
- Cut a 30cm hole in the middle of it to establish neon lights later.
- Fasten furniture legs to the bottom of the circle.
- Glue pine cones around the perimeter of the circle. Each next row should be displaced to the center to get a cone-like shape of the tree. Put Christmas lights between the cones.
- Paint the entire tree in green. Paint tips of cones in silver.
- The tree is done. When the backlight is lit from within it looks like it soar above the surface.