5 DIY Wood Shelving Units Connected With Pipes
Custom shelving units can be easily created from pipes and wood boards. Such project isn’t expensive but you can choose for it any layout you need. You can make a simple shelf, a large shelving unit with a cabinet or even a TV unit for a living room. Here are some projects that can show you how to make such shelving unit.
- DIY Pipe & Ply shelf from Manhattan Nest is made of 1/2″ pipe and Canadian Birch plywood. The total project’s cost is $134.
- DIY reclaimed wood and pipe shelving unit from Hindsvik is perfect for any kind of living room storage: blankets, pillows, remotes and extra decor such as candle holders and coasters.
- DIY living room shelving unit from The Brick House is made of 1/2″ plumbing pipe and pine planks. The total project’s cost is about $200.
- DIY industrial shelving unit from five2eight is a living room TV unit made of spray painted pipes and wood boards.
- DIY shelving unit from Ace Hotel has become an inspiration for all these projects above.