Shoes are often a major factor in entryway clutter. That’s why you need to come up with a creative way to storing them there. Here are 5 different DIY shoe storage solutions that might help you in that.
- Savvy DIY Shoe Storage from do-it-yourself is a repurposed fleamarket bin that can easily turn a pile of shoes into an organized tower.
- DIY Boot Rack from Country Living is a perfect solution for those who enjoy to work in their garden.
- DIY Pebble-Filled Tray from Martha Stewart is a very simple yet effective way to fight with wet shoes.
- Shoe Spots In Tile Inserts from BHG is a cool idea that can be implemented in a bench or in the floor itself. Tile inserts offer a durable, waterproof surface for muddy and wet shoes to rest.
- Wine Box As DIY Shoe Storage from Real Simple is a clever way to reuse a wine box wrapped in pretty paper.