Got some boring utensils? Let’s make them colorful and cheerful! The easiest idea ever is just dipping them into paint and letting dry. You can choose different shades to make your cooking more cheerful – or maybe your meals, parties and picnics; dipping is not necessarily dipping into paint but also nail polish, for example. Planning a sushi party? Take the chopsticks and paint them, too! To create handles on the silverware you can also use the method of dipping but dip them into plasti dip. Find out below how to realize all these projects easily and get crafty!
- 10 Extremely Easy DIY Dipped Vases
- 9 DIY Dipped Chair Tutorials For Any Taste
- 12 Cheerful DIY Painted And Dipped Planters To Make
- 13 DIY Dipped Utensil Projects For Cheerful Cooking and Meals
- 8 Amazing DIY Dipped Mugs And Cups
- 8 DIY Dipped Accessories For Home Décor