We all have a fridge at home and many of us have magnet backboards, especially those who have kids. Photo magnets is an awesome and very modern idea to turn your fridge or board into a real photo gallery! They’ll remind you of your last vacation, a day on the beach or your wedding, or something else no less precious to your heart. Making such magnets take cardboard, tiles or glass tiles as a base; you can frame them somehow, or make them Polaroid-style or Instagram-style to really spruce them up. Read how to make them yourself below in the tutorials and get crafty!
- 8 DIY Photo Gift Tags For Any Occasion
- 13 DIY Scrapbooks And Photo Books To Keep Your Memories At Hand
- Turn Your Fridge Into A Gallery: 10 DIY Photo Magnets Tutorials
- 13 DIY Photo Coasters To Memorize The Happiest Moments
- 13 Creative DIY Photo Collages For Your Home Décor