In August 2020, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here we want to highlight the best and the most interesting decorating ideas among them.
- If you have a non-working or faux fireplace at home and want to style it to complete your space, you may go for candles or lights for a cozy feel.
- Halloween trees easily become great part of your Halloween decor and a very unusual and bold conversation starter at the party. Here are great examples of such trees.
- The best way to decorate your home in autumn is to use fallen leaves, twigs, nuts, dried flowers, autumn fruits, spikes of wheat and other gifts of nature. Here are ideas to rock them.
- Brick fireplaces are very often seen in various homes – usual, whitewashed ones but these ideas aren’t currently in trend, there’s a huge new trend arising, and it’s not going anywhere – painted brick fireplaces!
- Penny tiles taking their origins from real pennies look just as good in a modern kitchen as in a vintage one. Here are ideas to rock them.