In March 2019, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here are cool craft ideas for kids and adults you might find interesting.
- Whatever you need cards for – a birthday, Mother’s Day or any other holiday, here are several ideas to make tulip-inspired ones. Your kids would enjoy the process!
- Are your kids bored with all kinds of bath toys? Make some of these boats for them. They are easy and quick to make.
- Children love cutting paper, and you are tired of throwing away all these pieces, just turn them into beautiful appliques. Here ideas for landscape-inspired ones.
- Take scissors, glue, colored paper and make a funny “catch the ball” toy inspired by How To Train Your Dragon characters.
- Dimensional paper bouquets are a great alternative to postcards for children to give their moms on Mother’s Day. Here are several ways to make them.